Monday, August 17, 2009

What I love about myself.

I got this off of the lovely Natalie from definatalie.com.

My little world is constantly filled with moments of negativity, but i'm working on it. So to save my little world from these elements here is a list of what I love about myself:
1. My handwriting is chicken scratch.
2. My height,(5 foot 9) and my ears because I got them from my Abuelo Chucho, who's my favorite person.
3. My love for writing and beautiful words.
4. I love that I'm obsessed with the idea of ambition.(I plan on making a post on that in the future, btdub.)
5. My pretty nails and hands.
6. My charm. (I can be pretty charming when I want to be.)
7. My love for the world of harry potter. (I can't help it)
8. My hispanic heritage.(My rents hail from Cuba)
9. My love for all things great, and my obsession with the idea.

It's a nice version.

1 comment:

claradevi said...

That's a lovely list - I also love harry potter and beautiful writings too! The video you put on this post, is really cute. Reeeaaally. <3