Saturday, August 29, 2009

Da da dada da da do doo doodoo doo doo

I got an award mofos!
The very pretty Ines from Cinnamon Eve tagged me in a very neat award.

Every time I read her blog name I want to eat something cinnamony.

The award requires me to write ten rather random facts about myself.

Let's begin!

1. I'm Hispanic though I def do NOT look it. My parents are from Cuba which makes me Cuban American, yet I'm paler than anyone else I know, and a lot taller than any other Cuban girl I know.

2. My all time favorite band is The Strokes because they are just about the coolest thing since sliced bread? Yeah I'd say sliced bread is pretty darn cool. But anyway I'm not cool and they are so I like them a lot.


3. Two things that I keep with myself at all times are my cellular device and my lip balm. Sometimes my wallet.


4. I hate it when my nails are long. Must file.

5. I'm so afraid of lizards. They are reptiles. Little, creepy, crawling, reptiles. Gross.

6. I have to put cream on every night like an old lady. In fact ny elbows are feeling pretty ashy, I think I'll put some on now.

7. My best friends are my mom and my sister, cuz dey be awesome.

8. My favorite object is my bright yellow Baby-G watch. You Jeals? I wear it all the time.

9. My sister and I sometimes perform Harry Potter defense spells on each other.
"Stupify!"
"Reducto!"
We're nerds, but at least we can accept it.

10. I dye my hair red, but I really wish I was a natural red head. Honest.

The title of this post is from Rocky Raccoon!


I've been listening to the Beatles a lot lately and it reminds me of the days when I figured out that the only album they ever made was not a greatest hits with Let It Be and All You Need is Love stuck in my head.
I started listening to Abbey Road, and Let It Be (back then I was like wtf a whole CD!). Then I heard The White Album, and, I swear, everything exploded. It's a beauiful thing.

2 comments:

Nessie McInness said...

im portuguese and i dont look like it either! and lizards are disgusting creatures! eek
(yay strokes :D)

I V Y said...

pretty blog! i like your sidebar!