Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Can't Catch A Break

Ever since school began two weeks ago I've been trying to stay on top of my grades. I've been getting a head start on my homework, making sure everything I turn in is presentable and A work. But then I check up on my grades and my efforts are for nothing, I'm struggling to maintain a B in my English class , if I don't get an A on my impossible IR assignment, I'm basically failing, and my economics teacher is a ball buster. Then there is the looming trouble of finishing up all my college applications, essays, and standardized tests. On top of it all I'm sick! I'm battling a flu here and it's bringing out the worst.

Are there moments where you feel like you can't catch a break?

3 comments:

I V Y said...

yep, i'm actually already failing maths... it sucks!

Maria L. said...

CHALKZOOONE! I USED TO WATCH IT (was there possibly an episode about pie??)

I must read all your blog entries but I'm dying under homework right now. I hate school with a passion.

-MARIA :)))

nickythekid said...

MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I was going to text you
September issue this friday?!
tell me all the people who didnt go last week so we could Hit. it. up.!!!!